Our lodges at Balloch Park reach all the expectations of a 5* luxury standard self-catering accommodation. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout there is everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
Fionn Lodge is no exception. Upon entering the lodge the utility room gives you a good space to change from your outdoor gear, essential for the outdoor enthusiast.
Beautifully furnished throughout Fionn Lodge comprises open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area and boasts gorgeous natural wood bespoke furniture.
- Three zip and link bedrooms, shared family bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Hot Tub
- Stunning 2-person sauna located by the lodge entrance door.
- Large patio area, patio furniture and a gas BBQ (seasonal)
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms with SMART TV, do bring your log in details (Netflix, Amazon Prime etc)
- Log effect gas fire
- Outdoor bike rack
- Pet friendly
- Minimum stay 3 nights, except for the festive season
The lodge name derives from the ‘Praying Hands of Mary’, also known as Fionn’s Rock, which is a mysterious rock formation in Glen Lyon. It consists of two large stones that rise together as if they were hands praying. Well worth a visit during your stay!
Hot Tubs - Our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every use. Appropriate chemicals replenished & hot tub refilled prior to each arrival. Meaning that your hot tub will not be ready for use until the morning after arrival.
Manager Note; please be aware that some construction work will take place on Balloch Park between Monday and Fridays. We do not anticipate that this will disturb your stay.