Our lodges at Balloch Park reach all the expectations of a 5* luxury standard self-catering accommodation. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout there is everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
Sybilla is no exception. Upon entering the lodge, the utility room gives you a good space to change from your outdoor gear, essential for your outdoor enthusiast.
Beautifully furnished throughout Sybilla comprises open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area and boasts gorgeous natural wood bespoke furniture.
- Three zip and link bedrooms, shared family bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Hot Tub
- Stunning 6-person sauna located by the lodge entrance door.
- Large patio area, patio furniture and a gas BBQ (seasonal)
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms with SMART TV, do bring your log in details (Netflix, Amazon Prime etc)
- Wine Fridge
- Log effect gas fire
- Outdoor bike rack
- Pet Friendly with hook system in garden so dogs on leads can lounge safely.
- Minimum stay 3 nights, except for the festive season
The lodge name Sybilla is taken from one of the several small islands/crannogs situated in Loch Tay. It was named after Queen Sybilla who was the illegitimate daughter of Henry 1st of England and wife of Scottish King Alexander 1 who resided and eventually died on the island. Latterly, the island was turned into a 12th century nunnery known to be home to ‘Naughty nuns’. There was a fleet of 3 steam ships that operated on loch Tay the Sybilla, Magpie and Carlotta.
Hot Tubs - Our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every use. Appropriate chemicals replenished & hot tub refilled prior to each arrival. Meaning that your hot tub will not be ready for use until the morning after arrival.
Manager Note; please be aware that some construction work will take place on Balloch Park between Monday and Fridays. We do not anticipate that this will disturb your stay.