Our lodges at Balloch Park reach all the expectations of a 5* luxury standard self-catering accommodation. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout there is everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
Druma Lodge is no exception. Upon entering the lodge, the utility room gives you a good space to change from your outdoor gear, essential for your outdoor enthusiast.
Beautifully furnished throughout Druma Lodge comprises open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area and boasts gorgeous natural wood bespoke furniture and Chesterfield sofas.
- Three zip and link bedrooms, shared family bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Hot Tub
- Stunning 6-person sauna located by the lodge entrance door.
- Large patio area, patio furniture and a gas BBQ (seasonal)
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms with SMART TV, do bring your log in details (Netflix, Amazon Prime etc)
- Wine Fridge
- Outdoor bike rack
- Pet Friendly with hook system in garden so dogs on leads can lounge safely.
- Minimum stay 3 nights, except for the festive season
The lodge name Druma Lodge is taken from the Gaelic for Drummond Hill which sits just opposite the entrance into Balloch Park. Drummond Hill - Forest of the Black Laird! The ruthless laird, Sir Duncan Campbell – Black Duncan of the Cowal - ordered Drummond Hill planted with oak, birch and pine in the 16th century, thus creating Scotland's first managed forest. Drummond Hill is now managed by the Forestry Commission and is part of the Tay Forest Park & Big Tree Country.
Hot Tubs - Our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every use. Appropriate chemicals replenished & hot tub refilled prior to each arrival. Meaning that your hot tub will not be ready for use until the morning after arrival.
Manager Note; please be aware that some construction work will take place on Balloch Park between Monday and Fridays. We do not anticipate that this will disturb your stay.